Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Yellowstone Again

Last week I had the opportunity to sneak away from Spokane for a week with some great friends. Our friends Craig and Michelle had planned to take a trip for their one year anniversary with a bunch of friends. They had invited Dusty and I to go along weeks ago and we had to say no because Dusty would be too busy farming at the time it was planned. Friday, just two days before Craig and Michelle were due to leave, Dusty got the idea that I could still go on the trip even though he couldn't and called to see if that was possible. Since our friends are so amazing and incredibly flexible they made it work for me to go along on their trip. So Saturday I started to throw my things together and coordinate what I would need for the trip... and then proceed to throw in a zillion other things which I would most likely not need but still felt compelled to take along, just in case. Then Sunday morning after some swift (and slightly frantic) packing I headed off to Wyoming with the rest of the traveling gang. It was a great trip and I had so much fun. The only bad part was that Dusty couldn't come along. Hope you like these pictures, it is a beautiful place to visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment